Wednesday 28th February track session cancelled

Hello everyone we have decided that given the current inclement weather conditions to cancel the track session tomorrow evening. There will however be a run into the lookout with a headtorch starting from the trackside carpark at 7pm, this will be led by Mike at 8mm and Jonathon at 9mm but other speeds can be arranged if we have run leaders.
We hope you appreciate the situation and understand the safety issues of running round the icy track in Baltic winds
****Update the 9mm group will meet in the Lookout carpark in the usual Sunday morning location for 7pm start****
Alan Faubel will also be leading a group and will be starting in the track car park and doing a road run between 11:30 to 12:30Mm